Nowadays it is not enough to provide good services and a proper presence on the internet is also necessary for businesses big or small. However, having a website doesn’t guarantee it will get proper traffic. It must be smooth, creative and interesting too. Here are a few ways to make your website more creative:
• The Golden Rectangle: Based on the mathematical Golden Ratio, it is the secret to make sure your product is ideally placed where it will receive more attention. This technique is used by news and e-commerce sites extensively to make sure most attention is paid to headlines or popular products.
• People pages: We are social creatures and our brain likes to associate faces with every name we see. This is why every website development company in India will advise to have people pages on your website where you can display details of your staff members.
• User test drives: This is a guaranteed way of making your website more user-friendly and interactive. While it is fun and easy to buy online, users can’t experience the product before buying. There are many websites like those that sell glasses that can show how one will look in a particular model by just uploading a picture of them.
• Customer contributions: Any website development company in India will tell you how important it is to highlight customer contributions. So, if you are selling T-shirts, post photos of buyers wearing them on your website. This adds a personal touch and makes your business more personal.
• Typography, content, and pictures: Using the limited range of standard web fonts is a poor idea. Not only does it make your site look cliched, but also old and boring. There are many third-party services that offer excellently designed fonts. Last but not the least, your website must have plenty of pictures or visual aids supplemented by quality content to drive those traffic numbers up.
These were some of the ways to make your website more engaging without any major rebuilding or redesigning involved. Keep in mind that the product you are advertising on the website is also of huge importance and poor content reflects badly on your business too.