Ennovations takes great pride in being recognized and awarded by prestigious organizations on a global level. But more importantly, the following recognitions demonstrate our ongoing commitment to our customers and employees. And, they underscore our dedication to our corporate mission, vision and values.
Learn more about the Awards and Recognitions Ennovations has received.
- Ennovations Techserv Pvt Ltd was conferred with Award for Being Leading Software Service provider of Innovative Business applications at recently held the 11th Business Sphere Award & Conclave at Indian Habitat Center New Delhi.
- The Award was given by none other than Hon’ble Minister Shri Oscar Fernandes , Minister of Road , Transport & Highway in presence of several other distinguished dignitories like Dr. Kiran Walia & Mr. Mahabal Mishra ( M.P )
- Ennovations Techserv’ consistent recognitions for Quality, Service Excellence and Innovation stand testimony to our relentless pursuit of our goals.
- As a NASSCOM’s member Ennovations is in the business of software development, software services, software products, IT-enabled services and e-commerce.
- NASSCOM has been a proponent of global free trade in India.
- As a member we address current challenges, build strategies for the future and share best practices, with the overall objective of building a growth-led competitive and sustainable industry.
CONFEDERATION OF INDIAN INDUSTRY (CII) MEMBER COMPANY
NSIC /SSI REGISTERED COMPANY
A CREDIT POSITIVE RATED COMPANY BY ONICRA
AWARDED ISO 27001:2005
- ISO 27001:2005 certification assures that the systems, processes and controls are rigorous to protect the integrity and confidentiality of information.
- The ISO 27001:2005 certification Ennovations has achieved assures that systems, processes and controls are stringent and sound enough to protect the integrity and confidentiality of information.
AWARDED ISO 9001:2008
- ISO 9001:2008 certification provides a framework to manage business and ensure a philosophy of continual improvement in all aspects of business.
- ISO 9001:2008 certification assures that Ennovations is based on eight quality management principles. When fully adopted, these principles can help improve organizational performance:
- Customer focus
- Involvement of people
- Process approach
- System approach to management
- Continual improvement
- Fact based decision-making
- Mutually beneficial supplier relationships